2008年9月22日星期一

Sovereign Hill Ballarat trip.

Steve, due to your request, i post this post in English, hope you enjoy it ya! Sorry for the Chinese again as I can express more in Chinese. Sorry for my broken English too!!

Here it's go. Today, 20 September 2008, I followed a trip that organized by the school to
Sovereign Hill and also Wild Park. Sovereign Hill is the place that they call it goldfields. The people use to collect gold here, but they say that there is no more gold inside. Than what for i go there? Just have a look? If can i wish i can find some gold there. I wake up at 6.30 in the morning to make some breakfast and lunch as there is no lunch provided. Due to no more money in pocket, so i wake up early. After that we went to the meeting point and took bus to the destination. It took us about one and a half hour to reach there. Of course I was sleeping whole way to the place.

Ok, I stop talking too much crap. There is some photo that i manage to talk during the trip. Some of them are quit funny. Enjoy ya...


My breakfast + lunch. Of course I am not the one who eat all this. My housemate and some Roy's friend. Roy can't follow us today because he got badminton competition at Melbourne University. Wish luck to him!!

My housemate! Jean Anne. She is so funny until sometime I don't want to talk to her, because I think I'll get older.

Like what I said goldfield, GOLD!!!



The people here are very Old School types. The way they wear and act are like very very old types. Very interesting with their clothing. Not only that they place they stay look very old as well. Really like a village here. Funny.


Sheep! They own donkey and turkey as well. They all so smelly. Don't like the smell.

This is how they do the gold pouring. Can see that it is very hot.

This is the result. Imagine I own this gold, how rich am I now?


Three of them trying to posting something. Like gangster? And they trying to find some gold from there. Do they get anything? Sure, no... (Kenn, Nick & Vincent)

Tried after the trip? Wanna have a coffee or tea? I like this picture. They look so enjoy.

没有评论: